This means that health examinations are performed on hereditary eye diseases and Patella Luxatie PL.
The pups can leave the nest 9 weeks old if they get a home in the Netherlands and 15 weeks if they move abroad. In addition, the puppies are at least 4x wormed and vaccinated according to age.
If the puppies are allowed to leave the litter, they will receive the following items;
- an FCI recognized pedigree by the Dutch Kennel Club
- the DNA profile showing the descent
- the puppy has been chipped by the Dutch Kennel Club
- European pet passport with age-appropriate vaccinations
- puppy package with food that the puppy is accustomed to
- toy or blanket from the nest to make the transition to the new home easier
- a whole pile of information.
As a breeder I am available for information and advice during the life of the dogs we breed.
If you are interested in a puppy from us please contact me.
I am aware of the amount of questions I ask you, but in the end I am looking for the best match for our puppies, and I am assume that you take it
as seriously as I do.